DNP DS820A Driver Download
DNP DS820A Review - DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation (DNP) debuted its DS820A flagship eight-inch, dye-sublimation image printer.
The printer is marketed for expert photographers for each on-web page in addition to in-the-studio use. The DS820A affords a variety of print output, from four×8-inch prints to eight×32-inch panoramic images.
The printer is designed with the organization’s trendy era of dye-sublimation thermal print technology. Consequently, it is engineered to create professional-grade photographs with info. It gives a desire of a couple of print modes. These encompass excessive speed and high decision, at excessive or trendy density. All prints are available in four improved finishes: matte, fine matte, glossy and additionally luster.
|DNP DS820A Printer and Drivers|
A roll-fed layout and simple dye-sublimation transfer technique help make certain the picture printer can be operated for prolonged periods of time with minimal downtime. In addition, the roll-fed layout offers ability for large amounts of media for printing. According to its specifications, the printer can produce one hundred thirty 8×10-inch photographs and a hundred and ten eight×12-inch photographs before a new media roll is needed.
“From conventional photos to panoramic prints, the DS820A is a precious tool for creative picture specialists printing within the studio or on-web page,” stated Katsuyuki Oshima, president of DNP IAM. “The DS820A represents our continued dedication to presenting the most modern and profitable photo printing solutions for professional photographers.”
DNP DS820A Features
- Panoramic prints: The DS820A can print widespread 8 x 10" and eight x 12" prints, and prints as small as 8 x4", however it can also produce panoramic prints eight x 18", eight x 22", eight x 26", and 8 x 32"!!
- Improved print fine: Fine prints with richer color and blacker blacks. The DS820A provides maximum color density and a better gloss end for deeper richer colour and blacker blacks to beautify your photographic expressions.
- New luster (semi-gloss) and high-quality matte finishes: The DS820A presents the usual glossy and matte finishes, but also adds a new subtle "Luster" and a "Fine Matte" finish. With a barely textured floor and easy pattern, the effect is first-rate for exceptional images.
- Significantly progressed print throughput: Compared to the modern-day 8" model, the DS80, the new DS820A printer has considerably improved print throughput from 86 prints in step with hour to 125 prints. It also expanded the sturdiness of the thermal print head and reduced ninety eight% standby power intake in comparison to the contemporary DS80 version.
- Best in magnificence guarantee: DNP gives an out-of-the container 3-year Advanced Exchange (AE) Extended Warranty as an end consumer aid software. That's a $399 price at NO COST and a assure that we consider within the excellent of our products!
Download Here - DNP DS820A Printer Utility for Mac OS X
Download Here - DNP DS820A Printer Utility for Mac OS X 10.10/10.11/10.12
Download Here - DNP DS820A Printer Utility for Windows
Download Here - DNP DS820A Printer Utility for Windows (32-64 bit)